Senior full-stack PHP Developers
As a full stack PHP developer you will work with us on custom (web) applications for various clients that are built with Symfony as a foundation. You do this together with our senior developers, with whom you will discuss well-kept code. In your position you will combine both front-end and back-end for the realization of custom applications and portal environments.
Take the next step
Would you like to work at a company in the Eindhoven (Netherlands) or Valencia (Spain) region on a custom application landscape, both front and back end? Then we are looking for you!
As a Developer you work on both the front-end and back-end of the custom application landscape;
- You participate in projects in the field of system expansion, renewal and improvement;
- You work with Symfony Framework, you have knowledge of Doctrine and MySQL / MariaDB (other SQL variants is an advantage);
- You are familiar with Symfony console commands, Twig templating and other related Symfony components;
- You are familiar with PHP (7) and object oriented programming;
- You have knowledge of version management (Git) and can handle it;
- You are familiar with package managers such as NPM / Yarn and Composer;
- You have knowledge of HTML (5), CSS (3) and are familiar with (the advantages of) Webpack (or pre-processors for SCSS / SASS / LESS);
- You have knowledge of REST / XML / SOAP APIs;
- You do not shy away from the Linux command line and you are familiar with SSH. More extensive knowledge of Linux management is an advantage;
- You are open-minded, solution-oriented and you work precisely. You are eager to learn, critical, you go that extra mile, you are passionate about great solutions and you would like to share your knowledge about this with other developers;
- You have knowledge of database design, normalization and think carefully before you start building a solution;
- You are experienced in writing neat, organized and readable code and write short functions with specific tasks;
- You have training in software engineering or relevant work experience;
- You read and speak English.
Would you like to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Ron Stevens on 040-8200977 or send your CV to email@example.com